Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bad Luck!

Yuck! I have that icky feeling in my stomach right now. You know, the I-just-broke-my-brand-new-digital-camera icky feeling. I was trying to get "before"pictures of the basement since Shane is just about to start framing it in. I decided I shouldn't be down there with Eli (some of the insulation is down) so I passed my camera off to Shane. I should say attempted to pass my camera off to Shane Somewhere in the hand off we fumbled and the next thing I heard was the sickening sound of metal smashing on the floor. So, bye-bye lovely brand new camera with all the great settings. Bye-bye being able to download my pictures right onto my computer. It's back to the old camera again, because there's no way we're going to shell out the dough for a new camera in the middle of this remodel project! OK, I'm done pouting- guess I feel a little better. As my dad would say, "Bummer trails, dude!"

No comments: