Monday, June 2, 2008

Eli's 8 Month Portraits

A picture says a thousand words, so I'm done talking. (Except to say, "Isn't he the cutest?!")


Doesn't this look like it should be his first school picture? I guess it's a combination of the hair, the pose, and the shirt!














If you want to download these pictures, go to https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0177109757JCP. Type in my name where it asks for customer name. Then you'lll find a download option along the left side of the screen. (Unfortunately, you can't print them, but you can add them to your screen saver....) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

How adorable! I love the train ones!!! Great idea. :)

Dave and RoCherra said...

These are absolutely awesome pictures! He is so cute! I love the mommy & baby pictures!

RoCherra