Saturday, May 10, 2008

Motherhood

I've definitely thought a lot more about Mother's Day this year than I ever have. After joining the ranks, I hold a new and deep appreciation for the colossal job that mothers do. I'm so thankful for my mom, grandmas, mother-in-law,sisters, sisters-in-law, and all the other moms out there who have helped me learn how to be a mom! I loved these quotes about motherhood and just had to share...

"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." - Cardinal Mermillod

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~Honoré de Balzac

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan


Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! :-)

1 comment:

Shaun and Emily said...

i will have a good mothers day thank you for caring. for the radio thing go to www.last.fm, then type in an artist you like. i did garth brooks for mine. then scroll down to the radio tab and click on "embed". it will tell you how to put the code into your blog!