Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Read 'em and weep ladies! That's right, my husband made me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day. (Okay, we didn't actually eat it in bed, but it was delivered to me in bed).


Shane did an awesome job of making my first Mother's Day special. After the yummy breakfast (french toast, sausage, apple slices, and tea) we went to morning meeting. When we came home, Eli decided to cooperate and continue sleeping, so we got to induldge in a rare Sunday nap. Since the weather stayed decent all day, we loaded up Eli in the stroller and took a nice long walk around town. To cap off the day, we had dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant and headed to Coldstone Creamery for dessert (Oops-so much for cutting out all sweets...oh, well-everything in moderation, right?) All said, it was a relaxing, fun day with my two favorite people!

No comments: