Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back in Business..

Reasons (Not to be confused with excuses...) Why I Haven't Updated Our Blog in Over A Month....

1. Blogger wouldn't let me access our account and I finally figured out how to reset our password today.
2. No time!
3. Whenever I sit down at the computer, Eli crawls over to join me and pulls all the paper out of the printer. (He's mastered crawling on all fours now!)
4. No time!
5. We were living with Dan and Jeanne for 2 weeks while the house was under construction.
6. No time!
7. I was too busy cleaning up the mess the sheet rockers left for us.
8. No time!
9. It seems that every time I turn my back on Eli, he takes a spill (actually, I think he does it when I'm watching him too! He can pull up now and tries it out on everything!)
10. NO TIME!

To summarize, it's been a crazy busy summer! We're still trying to finish the remodel, I'm starting to get geared up for work (taking classes mostly) and Eli is now mobile. I will definitely try to find some time to post pictures here in the next week! Keep checking in on us! :-)

No comments: