Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

Is that a monkey in our living room?
Seems to be the cutest monkey I've ever seen! (Trying out Eli's costume before the big night...)

On Friday night Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, Ryan, Mandy, Brenna, Bella, Randy, Amy, Tessa, Trevon, Kaylee, Uncle Ernie, Aunt Linda, Grandma Kitchen, and Jeanne all came over for dinner. I actually had more pictures, but for some reason, they wouldn't load! After Trick-or-Treating (We took the little kids to 7 houses, while the 'big kids' managed a few more) we all met back here for hot apple cider and dessert. Definitely a fun way to spend Halloween!

It's Tinker Bell, Beauty, Little Monkey, and a Pirate Princess (aka Bella, Brenna, Eli, and Chloe) Uncle Jeff and Eli
This is what the boys did while the girls Trick-or-Treated...
Chloe's first ever Trick-or-Treating experience...she especially liked ringing the doorbell!

Saturday night we had Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, Troy, Lisa, Brenna, and Bella over. (Ryan and Mandy got to go out on a little 'date night') Brenna and Chloe kept us entertained with numerous rounds of the "ABC" song and multiple re-readings of the same book. They made quite a pair and actually sat and read like this for over a half hour.













2 comments:

Sneva Family said...

That is the cutest monkey costume I have ever seen... where did you find it? Did Eli have fun? Asher was a cow, I'll have to post pics. Sorry I haven't gotten back in touch, we had his 9 mos. appt. last week and time just got away from me with Halloween (had my fam over, too)! We need to get together!

Kari D. said...

I'm so glad you found me so now I can keep up with your life! I love your blog. Eli is cuter than ever (well, cute isn't the right word. He's beautiful!) Everyone looks happy in the Kitchen household.
Miss you!
Love,
Kari