Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'


On Saturday we visited the to the pumpkin patch at The Plant Farm with Auntie Jeanne and Barb. The Marysville Rotary sponsors the patch and really does a fantastic job of organzing it. There were 2 Air Bouncers, a petting zoo, a train, hay rides, tractors, and of course, pumpkins! Funny thing is, almost every picture I took was of Eli with a pumpkin...go figure!
All set to go!

This adorable little boy came up and kept trying to give Eli a pumpkin. Talk about cute!
My little pumpkin picks out a great big pumpkin!

Eli and Mommy

"Don't worry, I know how to drive this thing...I have one just like it at home!"

Just my size!

I'm pretty sure I picked the cutest little pumpkin that was there!

Luckily Auntie Jeanne and Barb helped me lug our pumpkins home!

1 comment:

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

Don't you just love the pumpkin patch on a fall day?! Cute pics!