Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Sweet 2 Year Old

Emmett is 2!  Yes, I know-he's been 2 for, oh, about 3 months now.  It's not like he just turned 2, yet somehow I can't wrap my mind around the fact that our littlest baby is not really a baby anymore.  Keeping with the tradition, when our kids have a birthday, I write them a letter recapping all the things they did and all the ways we love them.  Obviously, I'm a little slow out of the gates on this birthday.  But I'll get there!  It's not because I don't have so, so many thoughts to write about him.  I just haven't quite figured out how to get a year's worth of dimply smiles, raucous belly laughs, adorable moments all into one letter.  Until I get it finished, here are some shots that say more than I ever could about how perfectly wonderful he is and how much he's stonlen our hearts.  (Shot by the amazing Shannon of  Sweet Pea Memories at her studio in Sedro Woolley.)















No comments: