Friday, November 26, 2010

November

A picture is worth a thousands words right? So that means I'm just going to skip putting captions on these. Just a bit of November...most are self explanatory. Enjoy!

Ok, strike that...this one probably needs a brief explanation. This is the centerpiece I made for our Thanksgiving dinner. (Since we got stuck at home because of the snow.) Heads up anyone who wants to place an order! My business, Twig & Vine, is taking orders for your seasonal centerpieces!



This picture makes me laugh so hard everytime I look at it! Check out Emmett's cheeks!














1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so happy to see pictures of your beautiful family! I cannot believe how much your boys have grown! Thanks for sharing your blog with us! The floral arrangements are gorgeous! Do you deliver to Centralia? :)