Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween!




Eli's costume that I sewed while he was napping on Halloween day. (I like last minute, apparently.) Unfortunately my rough measurements were, well rough, and I had to cut a big hole in the neck and waist for it to fit him! Oh, well, he still looked adorable!
We had A's and T's over for dinner on Halloween night. Tessa was a disco witch (I think.), Trevon was a Ninja, Kaylee made for an adorable cat, Eli was Eli Daniel "Boone" Kitchen for the night, and Braden was a cute little monkey. After dinner, we took the kids out for just a little trick-or-treating. Eli wasn't sure about the whole process, but quickly figured out that there would be candy waiting for him at every door (and it helped to have Tessa and Kaylee holding his hands!). When I tried to remind him to say "thank you" for his treat by asking him "what do you say?" he happily replied, "Mo, peas?" (more, please!) Yep, we're big on manners around here-ha!

1 comment:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Hahah! That's great!!! :) And what an awesome costume! You have a lot of talent, and I can't see any mistakes!