Tuesday, June 2, 2009

24 Hours of Fun

As I looked through my pictures, I realized all of these were taken within 24 hours of each other...from Sunday evening to Monday evening.....I love summer!!

While folding laundry Sunday afternoon, I looked out the window to see that Shane had discovered an interesting way to keep Eli entertained.

Then after he gave Eli his bath and got him to bed (while I was still folding laundry!) , he surpised with me our first fire in our new fire pit AND dinner....isn't he the best? Then on Monday, the boys got off work early. Ryan and Mandy needed to stop by our neighbors to look at their puppies, so why not just have a BBQ?
Michael, Eli and I hung out while Ryan, Mandy and the girls checked out the puppies. Eli was so sweet with Michael! He kept rubbing his face, giving him kisses and telling him, "boo!"

Nothing beats roast hot-dogs! (Especially with lots of ketchup, if you're Eli!)

A little after dinner entertainment...

And then SURPRISE! Youngren's had asked us a while ago if we would be interested in their swing set, since their kids have outgrown it. (Lucky us!) Joey, Maddy and Wayne (lovingly referred to as Big Funny Wayne by Trevon) arrived with the swing set on their flat bed trailer.They had it set up in a matter of minutes! I only wish I could have caught the look in Eli's eyes when he first saw a slide in his yard..priceless!

First trip down the slide!
Trying out our new swing!


If I hadn't forgot our camera, I would have also had pictures of our Sunday afternoon hike at the beach!

2 comments:

Randy and Amy said...

Love the fun!

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

What fun!! Glad you're getting to enjoy your yard!