Monday, March 30, 2009

18 Months

Eli is a year and a half old! I'll post his letter in the next couple days, but until then, take a peek at what our growing boy has been up to....

A blessing indeed!

Playing a little tune on the piano (currently a favorite activity!)

"What do you mean I'm not supposed to move the table OR climb on it!?"

Eli LOVES to watch his DVD about farm animals (which also happens to be his only DVD...hmm, maybe he just likes watching movies?). It's a special treat that I usually try to save for clipping his finger nails, but last week he was so tired and grumpy, I caved.


I found a backpack at the consignment shop and couldn't pass it up! We have to keep it hidden in the closet-if Eli sees it, he thinks that means he should be in it. It's already proven worth every dollar!
One cool dude...even in pink, heart shaped sunglasses!
Eli loves playing with his food! Especially when he can do it with cool utensils like these! (Thanks Marilyn!)

This is how Eli sleeps every night. Big Lambie under one arm, little lambie under the other and blue blankie close by. So sweet!

Reading is definitely top on the "To-do" list right now. Eli usually asks to be read to (as in toting a book over to me and holding it up until I sit down and read it to him), but is increasingly more interested in reading to himself.

I LOVE this picture! It's just so Eli!

3 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

What a darling little boy you have! I'm sorry we missed out on seeing you guys this weekend! I love Eli's utensils! That would make eating lots of fun!

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

Lots of really great pics! Eli is a doll! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

Sneva Family said...

Such a little boy! What happened to our babies?!?