Sunday, December 14, 2008

And the husband of the year award goes to....Shane!


Last Thursday Shane called me wondering what I had planned for Saturday the 20th. I was fully expecting to hear plans for one last late season hunt, so my response was, "That all depends...what are you planning?" "A special day for you" was the answer I got! Instant husband points! Since he couldn't keep it underwraps due to planning and arrangements he shared the details when he got home.

Shane pulled out all the stops on this one! He knows I've been longing for a little "girl time." He also knows that my all time favorite movie is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (it's a great old musical). So, he made arrangements for my sister, Sara, to meet me in Seattle where we get to hang out for the day and then see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at the 5th Avenue Theater.

Merry Christmas to me! Yep, pretty sure I have the best husband ever!

1 comment:

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

Thats pretty neat that Shane can go from permanent doghouse status(due to excessive hunting followed by coming home from work late once or twice) to husband of the year in just a couple days! Shane you are the MAN! your bro in law