Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two More 1st's for Eli

Well, it's been a big week for Eli! On Sunday night, he had his first bite of "real food." He was definitely ready for solids and loved every bite of his oat cereal! Now if I can figure out how to get more of the food in his mouth and less on his face, bid, shirt, and high chair....oh, well guess these things take time! Shane took lots of pictures-I'll post them soon.

His other first has not been nearly as fun...Eli has his first cold. Poor guy! He has a terrible stuffy/runny nose and a bit of a cough. Luckily it doesn't seem to be getting worse at this time. However, he does NOT want to be put down-day or night. I was going to try to get him sleeping in his crib this week, but I feel so bad for him and I'm so nervous that he won't be able to breathe (I know-probably an irrational fear...) that he's been tucked in with me the last couple of nights. Hopefully by my next post, he'll be back to his old self!

No comments: